View Single Post
Old 02-11-2020, 04:42 AM   #1
gomeitsmybday
Feeling at Home

First Name: Michael
Trading: (5)
RA
gomeitsmybday will become famous soon enoughgomeitsmybday will become famous soon enough
Question NCs that don't age well?

Greetings fellow inmates,

So I've heard some dismaying reports about some NCs not aging well, meaning, that after a certain amount of time, they begin to lose flavor & other desirable characteristics.

I was wondering, are there any brands specifically that any of you suggest to watch out for when it comes to this?

I suspect it would be easier to just ask which are not ideal for long term as opposed to asking every cigar that ages well. However, for the record, among the NCs I currently have stashed away for the long haul would be 601s/Espinosa's stuff, AJF, DPG/My Father, some CigarFed stuff, Aganorsa Leaf/Casa Fernandez & Warped. Generally all of these selections are at least medium plus in body, so I'm hoping that would give them a better shot.

Furthermore, why do some NCs not age as well as other NCs or CCs for that matter? If I had to guess, I would assume it would have a lot to do with the fact that a lot of NCs use extensively aged tobaccos in the first place, making the overall longevity less than some of their counterparts? But that is just a guess...

So what say you? What brands or even specific lines have you had bad results with? Any and all feedback is appreciated!
gomeitsmybday is offline   Reply With Quote