First Name: Rob
Trading: (1)
Partagas
germantown rob is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Oh NO, not Again!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mister Moo View Post
You're welcome, Germ'b.

There's not really much point in mentioning it now but I said "Deer'll make ya rich." I was talking about venison. I never said "Diedrich," you crazy dutchman. I tend to slur my words, though. Sorry about any confusion.
D'OH. I really should clean my ears once in awhile.

Quote:
Originally Posted by floydpink View Post
wow, that's big time right there Rob. They've only been manufacturing those a couple months, right?
Yes, the first round of production should be getting to people now. The great thing with the IR-1 one is it pairs up well with any of there IR series so I am already saving up for the IR-12.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bookman View Post
Tell the wife Maybe you'd MAKE money if you had one of them sweet machines and marketed yr own coffee. Hmmm...if you did start a coffee co. what would ya name it?
This is one more step towards a business that is planned for 2 years from now. No names yet and with over 60 choices in roaster color I guess a smarter man would have that figured out if he wanted his roaster to match the color of his logo. I have a long way to go before I sell beans so for the time being friends, family and cuppers will get a whole lot of coffee .

Quote:
Originally Posted by novasurf View Post
Good luck GTown.
Thanks Norm . It was a long hard research to come to the decision on getting the Diedrich. What machines do you roast on?
germantown rob is offline   Reply With Quote