Gramps 4x's

First Name: Horatio Seymore Hiny
Trading: (8)
Bolivar
Blueface has disabled reputation
Default Re: #16 is due - just a matter of time now

Quote:
Originally Posted by STYX&STONED View Post
461 is nothing. I have to be well over 700 life time for these little bastards. Passed 14 just in the year of 08 and have already passed 2 on the 6th & 7th of this month. Just photoed and weighed the last 3 years worth @ 6.628 grams. Photo to come.
Man, misery loves company.

While some on here have passed a few, and that in no way is an easy feat of any kind as one stone is frankly one too many and as such, I will never even infer to trivialize that in any way, few know what it is to be chronic sufferer.

I am astonished to actually communicate with someone who has had this condition of mine to such a level even I can't possibly imagine.
MY GOD do you give me a whole new perspective. Not that I have ever complained about why me. I don't see it that way at all. "Why me" won't solve crap and won't ease the pain when they come. Folks like us just somehow learn to accept this as part of life and we deal with it.
In my case, I know on average, once a year, I will have one.
Unfortunately, there have been three in the last 6 months or so but on the positive side, I am hopefully looking forward to another three yearr break as I recall having until this past July.

You on the other hand are something else and truly a chronic sufferer if ever one. My heart goes out to you.
Again, knowing first hand what this stuff is like on a regular basis, I am truly, truly, truly amazed.