MikeyC
member of the CA MINYAN

Trading: (11)
Bolivar
MikeyC will become famous soon enough
Default Re: Yeungling

Quote:
Originally Posted by Footbag View Post
I live 1hr from Pottstown. It's my goto brew. I'd be glad to help you out, but don't think I can ship beer, right?

I'm a bit surprised you guys have trouble getting it. It's on tap in NYC at a lot of places. I've personally seen it as far south as North Carolina, and as far north as they drink beer.
I'm no legal eagle, but I believe whether or not you can ship alcohol into a certain state depends on the laws within the state you are shipping it to. I know to ship alcohol into MA you have to have a MA distributor license. However, MA has some of the more strict alcohol related laws in the country.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mugen910 View Post
IDK but we can't get it in the NorthEast either! I really enjoyed this beer when I spent some time in Fla...
Al brought some up for Vin when we had the BBQ HERF at Vin's house. Maybe next time he comes up he'll bring you a case if you're REAL nice to him.

I've always been curious about Yeungling. First because when the BOSTON Beer Company shut down in the 1960's Yeungling became the oldest brewery in the country. Second because they use corn to brew their beer. Using corn and rice (ingredients called adjuncts by brewers) really lowers the cost of brewing. So, I'm curious what effect that has on the flavor of the beer.

Sadly, we cannot get this beer in New England.