View Single Post
Old 02-10-2022, 07:21 AM   #20
Buckeye Jack
Havana Daydreamin'

First Name: Jack
Trading: (34)
HUpmann
Buckeye Jack has a spectacular aura aboutBuckeye Jack has a spectacular aura about
Default Re: Which Cutter do you prefer?

Quote:
Originally Posted by T.G View Post
Can you make ball gags and gimp hoods? Asking for a friend.

Seriously though, any thoughts about making a generic sized one that might fit like 75%-80% of the various $10-20 cutters out there?

Oddly, my most used cutter falls in that realm. It's the Moretti that CI sells. Double guillotine, sort of Palio inspired. I put my original Zino and OG Palio away for fear of losing them.
LOL....you probably wouldn't be surprised at some of the asks I've gotten....and serious ones at that

I do have a generic one. It's been on my Etsy shop the longest, and haven't sold one. Seems everyone wants to go for the wet molded cases. On Etsy I only have 3 sales so far (all in the last month so its increasing) and they have been for two XO and one Palio. I wasn't sure how popular the Palio was outside of this and other boards I am on (which is the main reason for prompting me to post this thread). Seems when I walk into a random shop and see guys sitting around smoking, they mostly have Colibri or Xikar...but I sold my first wet molded Palio last night after it only being in the shop for about 2 days!
Buckeye Jack is offline   Reply With Quote