View Single Post
Old 06-10-2011, 01:54 PM   #30
Will herf for food

First Name: Mike
Trading: (9)
VR
357 is a splendid one to behold357 is a splendid one to behold357 is a splendid one to behold357 is a splendid one to behold357 is a splendid one to behold357 is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: My wife's pregnant! Baby #3 is on its way

Quote:
Originally Posted by HollywoodQue View Post
Congrats, only 2 more to go to make a 5 person sports team....lol
Well, t he Mrs doesn't like odd numbers. So there is a possibility of number 4 someday. I just teased my sister about starting a baseball team. She just had her 6th a couple weeks ago. From what I hear though, my BIL is going to be going under the knife to make sure that number stops increasing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dkummerle View Post
That is awesome, congratulations!!
Unfortunately, My wife and I found out this week that our (1st) baby that she's expecting lost it's heartbeat...she had a D&C today. Tough stuff, but it makes me appreciate the process even more - in particular when I hear someone else's good news!!
I'm so sorry to hear that. I will pray for you and your wife. I know that is a very hard thing to go through.

Thanks to everyone for the congrats, prayers and well wishes. We also just got to see a very very early ultrasound. It is powerful to behold life in its earlies stages. Praise the Lord for this blessing.