View Single Post
Old 09-04-2012, 07:38 PM   #52
Powers
Swamp Ash member in exile

First Name: Michael
Trading: (17)
Bolivar
Powers is a name known to allPowers is a name known to allPowers is a name known to allPowers is a name known to allPowers is a name known to allPowers is a name known to all
Default Re: Breaking Bad Season 5

Great last episode!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skywalker View Post
I think Hank has learned some valuable lessons along the way. He will probably get all his ducks in a row before coming down on Walt. He's has to figure out a way to arrest Walt without appearing to be a douchebag to the rest of the family.
This makes sense, very plausable. Although I can't see Walt getting arrested as the end of him. I think he'll go up in flames along with nearly everyone he cares about. I took a lot of significance out of how casually he was watching Scarface earlier and said "everyone dies in this movie", plus I can't wait to see him use that giant gun he took out of his trunk in the prelude to the first episode of the season.

But if there is one thing for certain about this show, it's that you can't predict it!