View Single Post
Old 10-30-2010, 11:04 AM   #9
The Poet
Il megglior fabbro

First Name: Thomas
Trading: (2)
The Poet has much to be proud ofThe Poet has much to be proud ofThe Poet has much to be proud ofThe Poet has much to be proud ofThe Poet has much to be proud ofThe Poet has much to be proud ofThe Poet has much to be proud ofThe Poet has much to be proud ofThe Poet has much to be proud ofThe Poet has much to be proud of
Default Re: Opinion: New NCAA Hoops Thread?

Quote:
Originally Posted by kelmac07 View Post
Love me some NCAA basketball!!
I began my addiction back in the '60s, when Lefty was still coaching Davidson, cursing the fact that he wasn't Dean Smith.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jcruse64 View Post
Start it up, man!

2010-2011 season is on us. I say start us off with a story on UK.

Looking forward to MSU going back to the Dance again. Coach Kennedy ran a scrimmage game last week and had OVC refs come in and call the scrimmage.

Also looking forward to seeing what gets dredged up on Agent/RichBooster/Player/Coach relations this season. UK is always ripe for some more.
The only current story pending out of Lexington is the status of Enes Kantor, with the NCAA and Calipari still debating whether or not his receipt of hundreds of thousands from a Turkish pro team affects his amateur status. But he's not the only "name" recruit in question. Josh Selby at Kansas has an academic issue to resolve. This means that, of the top three rated recruits in the 2010 class, only Harrison Barnes at UNC is at practice today.

The Spartans should have another great season, if they can keep their guys out of surgery. And as I don't feel a repeat is likely for Duke (possible, yes, but not likely), MSU might be my preseason favorite to take it all . . . at last. Hey, third time's a charm, right? Or is that, three strikes, yer out?
The Poet is offline   Reply With Quote