View Single Post
Old 08-19-2018, 06:27 PM   #10
gomeitsmybday
Feeling at Home

First Name: Michael
Trading: (5)
RA
gomeitsmybday will become famous soon enoughgomeitsmybday will become famous soon enough
Default Re: Could this be a cigar beetle hole?

Truth be told Weelock, the cigar with the hole was actually a Cohiba...but yes it seemed a little convienent that the hole was perfectly covered by the label. (Hmmm...)
I made sure to wipe down the box last night...I saw one tiny speck of black that wiped away easily but otherwise no real indication of beetles (from what I’ve read and what I saw in the video you posted...)
Currently the red dots and the graycliffs are isolated in a separate freezer bag with a Bovida and I’ll probably start them in the refrigerator before bed then in the freezer tomorrow after work...
I’m defibitely concerned about them drying out however, so I’m going to take Wharf’s recommendation and send them in with a pack.
The 5&5 deal was only $50 to which I thought, hey, what a steal right? But I’m starting to wonder if there wasn’t a reason they were listed for such a low price (they also were a tad dry when they arrived in all honesty.)
gomeitsmybday is offline   Reply With Quote