View Single Post
Old 05-13-2012, 07:32 PM   #3
PenguinsFan88

Default Re: In Terms Of Canadian Sellers, Has Anyone Ever Bought A Humidor Fro

Quote:
Originally Posted by DMK View Post
Buy a cooler.
I went the route of first one humi, then a second, was gifted a third, and finally bought what I thought was going to be the final humi
I now have four empty humi's and two coolers full of cigars. One for NC & one for CC.
If you insist on a wood one, wait until you are down closer and you can have one of my empty ones.... but really.... buy a cooler.
While I appreciate your offer of a wooden humi and the cooler idea, I can't afford to smoke enough that I'd need a cooler.

To fill you you folks in about my cigar smoking habits, even though I'm on an even tighter budget now (as I'll be moving to Kitchener by October) I'm the type of guy that'll just buy random single CC's or NC's whenever I can afford to. I like to sample whatever I can try whenever I can afford to buy good cigars on occasion. Throughout my journey, I've found and tried some damn good smokes IMO. As again I'm essentially pretty poor. I'll usually spend about $12-25 per cigar and buy a few at a time (i.e. 3 or 4 depending on price) when I can afford to do so.

Idealistically, I'd love to get a basic humidor setup going after I move in to my new apartment in Kitchener in October. Nothing huge, I'm sure a 20-25 count humidor will do. As like I said I don't have much money but I will splurge and buy single or (hopefully if I can when I move) sample packs of cigars whenever I can. I'd love to get just a nice, basic, humidor setup going (that's as easy to set up and to maintain as possible) so that I can store and age random cigars that I buy (after I move ) if I don't wanna smoke them right away. I know I can't afford good boxes of premium cigars (i.e. boxes of R&J or Cohiba), but I would love to order sampler packs online if I could get a basic humidor setup going and then that way I could have a nice variety of singles at my disposal for whenever I want to smoke them. I.E. during hockey games and such.