Admiral Douchebag

First Name: Tom
Trading: (60)
HUpmann
icehog3 has disabled reputation
Default Re: The Bourbon Thread!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by stearns View Post
Nice pickups Gabe! I don't care what type of container that 101 is in I love the stuff

Tom how was the C920? One of my groups did a "vote your top 3 of 2020" game and A120 came in as the most common answer, I looked around and realized that I had one sealed bottle and apparently hadn't tried it (I do a bad job of keeping track of what's open). I found a guy with an extra for $75 that I'm picking up today, so I cracked the A120 last night and holy crap that's good. Followed it up with a pour of B519 and they are night and day different bourbons. I might need to see what other ones I have open and do a bigger flight
I think that A120 has been my favorite of the 2020 batches, Ben, but I must say C920 was close. Neither touch the C919 for me, but they're all so good.

That B519 just didn't do it for me after trying the higher proof stuff. Had a second B519 that I flipped for an A117 that's pure pepper. Yet I still prefer it to the B519.

Thanks Dave, Julian, James, Kelly, Peter, Gerry, Dave, Mo, Frank, Týr and Mr. Mark!
icehog3 is offline   Reply With Quote