View Single Post
Old 10-17-2011, 11:05 PM   #11
falconman515
Central Cali Cigar Crew

First Name: Chris
Trading: (35)
JL
falconman515 is on a distinguished road
Default Re: falconman515's NewAir AW-280E 28 Bottle Wineador Build!

My plan was to be able to order Forrests (GolfNut) drawers and shelves very soon but I am going to have to wait on them.

For now I am just sticking with the metal racks and using the Spanish cedar trays I got from Cheaphumidors (Cheap Humidors Cedar Cigar Tray with Divider).

I have 2 of them (its the two in the last picture above in the middle) already from my small 8 bottle wine cooler... the NewAir has 7 levels so I will be using the bottom level for my KL and fans and the remaining 6 for the trays

My plan is to buy 4 more (total of 6) and use that for time being till I can afford Forrests drawers system.... then the 6 trays I have at some point the wine cooler will be too full and if that happens I will be buying a Coolerdor set-up and use the 6 trays in my large 100+quart cooler.

So I placed my order for the Oust fans, another Caliber III hygro and 4 more trays.

At that point the build will be done for the moment and put on hold till I get the drawers system.

I will update with all findings as far condensation, KL and Rh, etc. as this goes along.

Thanks for watching guys and I sure hope this thread helps out a future BOTL.
falconman515 is offline   Reply With Quote