View Single Post
Old 05-04-2014, 08:24 AM   #1
kelmac07
Resident Maduro Whore!!

First Name: Mac
Trading: (218)
Bolivar Army (Retired)
kelmac07 has a reputation beyond reputekelmac07 has a reputation beyond reputekelmac07 has a reputation beyond reputekelmac07 has a reputation beyond reputekelmac07 has a reputation beyond reputekelmac07 has a reputation beyond reputekelmac07 has a reputation beyond reputekelmac07 has a reputation beyond reputekelmac07 has a reputation beyond reputekelmac07 has a reputation beyond reputekelmac07 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Topps Bunt...Any Others Out There??

Remember the days when you bought a pack of baseball cards and couldn't wait to thumb through them to see if you received a star player, all the while loading your face with that stale bubblegum? Well, the baseball card hobby has evolved. I was big into it before I discovered cigars (couldn't afford both hobbies ).

Now that we are in a digital age, Topps has introduced a digital baseball card collections via their Topps Bunt App. Collect your favorite team, trade with other users, put together a starting lineup and earn points based on how your players do that day. Their are inserts, digital signature cards, etc. You earn "coins" based on different things and can buy packs using those "coins". I still enjoy the hobby and thought this was a pretty cool concept. Wondering if there are any other baseball card geeks out there?

My user name is KELMAC07 if anyone here is using it. And of course, I'm always looking for Mets.