Thread: My Weight Loss
View Single Post
Old 02-07-2013, 10:11 AM   #67
elderboy02
Lets Go Buckeyes!

First Name: Dan
Trading: (133)
Bolivar
elderboy02 has much to be proud ofelderboy02 has much to be proud ofelderboy02 has much to be proud ofelderboy02 has much to be proud ofelderboy02 has much to be proud ofelderboy02 has much to be proud ofelderboy02 has much to be proud ofelderboy02 has much to be proud of
Default Re: My Weight Loss

Quote:
Originally Posted by Commander Quan View Post
Dan can you please describe what this plan entails? I have to be honest when I first read this thread last year my detector was going off like crazy. You have obviously had excellent results from the program so could you shed some light on how it's supposed to work? I've searched, but the web is so full of fake reviews and scam warnings I'd like to hear it from someone who's done it.
Absolutely... I am a Certified Health Coach with Take Shape for Life so I can definitely answer any questions you have. The program is very simple, it is called the 5&1 Plan. There is no need to count calories, carbs, etc. All you have to do is eat food and you will lose weight (approximately 2-5 lbs a week). You eat 5 meal replacements and 1 Lean and Green meal each day. You eat every 2-3 hours, so you do not go hungry. The program is very cheap because you basically shift your money from the grocery store, fast food restaurants, etc and transfer it to TSFL. I found that I save money by being on the plan.

There are over 70 different meal replacements available (bars, pancakes, shakes, soft bake items, drinks, soups, chilis, stews, cereal, pretzels, puffs, eggs, mac & cheese, ice cream, oatmeal, puddings, etc.) and honestly, they are delicious. I was the worlds pickiest eater before I started this program, and now I love the food. They even have chocolate chip cookies and brownies! You could eat 5 cookies a day if you wanted

The lean and green meal is a meal that you make on your own. Basically, you want 5-7 cooked ounces of lean protein. You can have steak, pork, chicken, turkey, fish, etc and 1.5 cup of vegetables. Normally I eat steak, porkchops, tilapia, salmon, turkey, chicken, green beans, broccoli, salad, cauliflower, etc.

Once you hit day 3 on the program, you enter fat burning mode and you get a ton of energy. I have never had as much energy in my life as I do now.

If you are interested, let me know. I can get you free boxes of meals when you sign up under me, and I will be your personal Certified Health Coach
elderboy02 is offline   Reply With Quote