First Name: Michael
Trading: (111)
RA
CigarNut has disabled reputation
Default Re: Shilala Beads

Quote:
Originally Posted by AECUSN View Post
A couple of questions:

1. When filling out the order form on the website, how long does it take to receive feedback to make the order?

2. Once the order is made, how long after payment is made is the product sent out?

3. Where is the product being shipped from? (i.e. how long to reach southern California?)

I am working on a very tight schedule, and trying to figure out the best time to order. I promise I am not trying to be an @$$. Basically, start to finish, how long does the complete process take? Thanks!
1. I try to respond to orders as soon as I get them. If they come between 10pm-5am PDT there may be a few hours delay. My response is via email and the emails can be stuck in your Junk Mail folder.

2. The product is usually shipped the next business day after receipt of payment. Depends upon what time the payment was made (see #1).

3. Beaverton, Oregon. I ship USPS Flat Rate. Most packages reach their destination within 2-3 business days.

2 of 3 Requirements for use of the CA Rolodex: 100 posts/ 60 day membership/ participation in trade (trader rating). New members can be added at any time.
CigarNut is offline   Reply With Quote