View Single Post
Old 10-31-2008, 04:58 PM   #34
Dgar

Default Re: a couple idea for shirts

Quote:
Originally Posted by DBall View Post
Heat transfers would be about the only way replicate it exactly but they wear off or crack after a few washes... screen printing is the way to go, but getting that picture to come out (along with the drop-shadowing on the letters and things like that) would be fairly difficult and certainly expensive.

The Charter Member one would be very simple and straight forward... plus, white shirts are very inexpensive.

I agree ^^^^^, the sunset design would look great on a white tee, but it needs to be screenprinted in 4 color process, getting good seperations then finding a good printer... and your done. The good thing about a design like that is you keep the film or art, and if you need more later thats a big expense you'll avoid.

The first tee charter member tee would be cool, print a couple hundred, limited ed.s "sewn with pre-embargo Habano seed cotton ... it works with the cigars, Keep it one or two colors screenprinted cheap and cool, print white on black, and black on white. one screen, easy.

I used to print a lot of tees.

my .02