View Single Post
Old 02-16-2012, 07:13 PM   #33
cjhalbrooks
I am behind you. SHHHHH

First Name: Cory
Location: Under a Bridge, trying to find the troll who stole my soul.
Trading: (20)
Montecristo Army (Active)
cjhalbrooks has a spectacular aura aboutcjhalbrooks has a spectacular aura aboutcjhalbrooks has a spectacular aura about
Default Re: My store is opening a lounge but we need some help...

Quote:
Originally Posted by jcruse64 View Post
I'm with you. I get down to Nashville, TN every few months or so. First store I found to shop in was Uptown's. While I did not make a major purchase on my first visit, I did buy several singles that I can't get in our small town's B&M, and had time to light one up after the sale. I asked if the lounge was free to use, or members-only or by fee, and they said "light up, it's free for ALL cigar smokers". Now when I come to Nashville, I always make it a point to stop in and shop, and usually do not stop with one box. I've also brought my brother in with me, because of their policy. If they had refused me the first time I visited, it would have been the last money I would have spent there, no matter what they carried. My purchases wouldn't make or break them, but multiply me by 5, or 10, or 50, and it adds up over 12 months.

I can definitely understand making visitors pay for any drinks, food, or a cover for special events though. Being generous is one thing, but being unfair to your regular customers is not wise.

Good luck! I love a great lounge.
i need an addy please

GMCGTPWHAF Tennessee Chapter. Down with the bloody BIG HEAD
cjhalbrooks is offline   Reply With Quote