Old 01-28-2009, 08:59 AM   #1320
madurolover
That's what she said

Trading: (0)
madurolover is on a distinguished road
Default Re: It's happend

Quote:
Originally Posted by taltos View Post
Awesome post Kelly. I have been one to knock Jon and his ways of doing things but never have attacked the mods or the membership over there. In fact, I have been considering offering to serve as a mod over there for a little while to protect some of the newbies and in a somewhat hopeful way think that a little loyal opposition might save Jon from himself and protect another destination.
It won't work, trust me!

I would like to say one more thing on this subject and then I am hopefully through with it.

The thing that brought us all together was CIGARS. From there our relationships have evolved into true friendships. This is the way of true BOTL.
It is for that reason alone that I will not try to get myself banned from PVFF. There are gonna be new smokers that sign up there and I will be along to help guide them on their cigar journey. For me it is not about the name or any of the things that do not matter. It is about helping others as I have been helped. By getting yourself banned you have basically shut out access to many smokers that you could nurture into outstanding BOTL.

The new guys there will still be asking all the new guy questions and I will still give what I believe to be the correct answers. I am not directing this at you guys who got banned for essentially nothing. It is more for the guys who tried to get themselves banned. It is not a knock on you but rather hoping it will allow you to look back and see that maybe your decision was a little rash.