View Single Post
Old 06-29-2010, 11:41 AM   #1344
goalie204
Have My Own Room

First Name: Myles
Trading: (12)
Bolivar
goalie204 will become famous soon enoughgoalie204 will become famous soon enough
Default Re: Official MMA Thread

From a post, which i kind of agree with:

Ricardo Arona by decision--->fedor was on top of him most of the match. He won the decision because Fedor was on top of him..SHOULDA been a DRAW!!

Renato BABALU Sobral by decision----->again, fedor was on top of babalu, that is how he won the decision.

Heath Herring by Cut--->a win on a cut really doesn't count as a real MMA win.

Antonio Rodgrigo Nogueira by decision--->all fedor did was stay on top of nog and kill the clock.

Kazayuki Fujita by choke---->I gotta admit that fedor won this match fair and square. However, Fujita isn't a top 10 heavyweight at the time.

mark coleman by armbar--->im pretty sure, defeating a 41 year old man counts....

Antonio Rodgrigo Nogueaira 2 by decision--->fedor won because he stayed on top of NOG. Nog and fedor's standup game were similar.

Mirko Filipinovic By decision--->Fedor knows he cannot outstrike Mirko (at the time) , so he had to tackle him to the ground and Kill some clock. The refs like MMA fighters that stay on top, therefore fedor won.

Summary?!!

Fedor has beaten the top MMA fighters in Pride; however, he won through DECISION.

The only MMA fighters that wasn't cans that he defeated was-->a 41 year old mark coleman, kevin randleman, a non top 10 heavyweight kazayuki Fujita, and a 41 year old don fry.

EVERY other NON can MMA match, fedor WOn through decision.

Fedor--->overrated. He wins against top heavyweights through decision.. WHILE he Beat up on CANS, claiming he is the best.

Fedor is overrated. NUFF SAID.... Fedor is a DECISION fighter.
goalie204 is offline   Reply With Quote