View Single Post
Old 05-23-2013, 04:07 PM   #27
CigarNut
F*ck Cancer!

First Name: Michael
Trading: (111)
RA
CigarNut has disabled reputation
Default Re: What other brands cat litter?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ky70 View Post
Reviews and impressions from other folks are great but I'm 3 months in with the unscented silica KL and have not touched 'em in the humidor or coolidor since getting them to my desired humidity after installing (which took a couple of days).

I respect other opinions and accounts but that won't override my personal experience and my real world experiment with a $4 bag of KL is going great (I've only used 1/4th of the bag). My cigars are smoking great and I haven't had to lift a finger in these 3 months to adjust humidity (I have the humidor at 66/67 and the coolidor at 64/65). I love it!

Now maybe in month 4 my humidity will fall off and I'll have to spray the KL with a little distilled water to have 'em pick it up, but even if that is the case, I will be thrilled with a humidification system this inexpensive that only has to be tweaked every 4 months.
Out of curiosity: what is the ambient humidity of the room where you have your humidors(s)?

2 of 3 Requirements for use of the CA Rolodex: 100 posts/ 60 day membership/ participation in trade (trader rating). New members can be added at any time.
CigarNut is offline   Reply With Quote