Thread: 2016 MLB Thread
View Single Post
Old 11-16-2016, 06:42 PM   #69
AdamJoshua
Article 4 Free Inhabitant

First Name: The Other Adam
Trading: (40)
Bolivar Army (Served With Honor)
AdamJoshua has much to be proud ofAdamJoshua has much to be proud ofAdamJoshua has much to be proud ofAdamJoshua has much to be proud ofAdamJoshua has much to be proud ofAdamJoshua has much to be proud ofAdamJoshua has much to be proud ofAdamJoshua has much to be proud ofAdamJoshua has much to be proud ofAdamJoshua has much to be proud of
Default Re: 2016 MLB Thread

Kate Upton = not a good sport. Reminds me of when the two NY writers left Pedro off their ballots when he had arguably the greatest season in the modern era... deal with it Kate but way to look like a nut.

Kate Upton is FURIOUS Justin Verlander didn't win the A.L. Cy Young Award -- sending a scorching note to the MLB writers who voted on it ... YOU F**KED MY FIANCE.

Verlander came in 2nd in the voting behind Red Sox pitcher Rick Porcello -- despite the fact Justin had more 1st place votes.

FYI -- the Cy Young voting system is weighted. Writers fill in a name for 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th and 5th place -- a 1st place vote is worth 7 points. 2nd is worth 4, 3rd is worth 3, 4th is 2 and 5th is 1.

Verlander had 14 1st place votes. Rick had 8 ... but Rick beat Verlander out in the overall scoring.

Enter Upton who went all scorched Earth on the process.

"Hey @MLB I thought I was the only person allowed to f**k @JustinVerlander ?! What 2 writers didn't have him on their ballot?"

"He had the majority of 1st place votes and 2 writers didn't have him on their ballots?!! can you pick more out of touch people to vote?@MLB"

"Sorry Rick but you didn't get any 1st place votes? you didn't win. #ByeFelicia @MLB keep up with the times and fire those writers."
AdamJoshua is offline   Reply With Quote