View Single Post
Old 01-28-2022, 02:22 PM   #9
bruceolee
King of Rants

First Name: Jason
Trading: (1)
Bolivar
bruceolee is a jewel in the roughbruceolee is a jewel in the roughbruceolee is a jewel in the roughbruceolee is a jewel in the rough
Default Re: Christians and cigars

Quote:
Originally Posted by 357 View Post
I've had this tab open waiting to read for over a month now. I finally got around to reading the full article. I agree with the pastor 100%. Do all things to the glory of God!

Great read. Thanks Jason.
The way i see it mike is if cigar smoking was a sin then The Holy Spirit would convict me so much thus making it almost impossible to smoke a cigar without feeling guilt but that doesn't happen. Read my signature from spurgeon and you'll know where i stand. Cigar smoking has done nothing but help me. I'm part of a reformed cigar group on facebook and the consensus is always the same. Cigar smoking has only made me Bless the name of The Lord. I love smoking a cigar while reading a book about my Faith. God has used cigars to ease my pain and given me peace of mind. It has to be a good thing. God bless you brother!