View Single Post
Old 03-30-2011, 03:54 PM   #11
HollywoodQue
Invictus

First Name: Howard
Trading: (46)
Bolivar Navy (Served With Honor)
HollywoodQue is just really niceHollywoodQue is just really niceHollywoodQue is just really niceHollywoodQue is just really niceHollywoodQue is just really nice
Default Re: Any Brothers in Guantanamo Bay?

I almost forgot, at least once a year the whole base went through a Defex (Defensive Excersice) which we praticed for a real invasion from Casto. If you were found outside during curfew, the marines would lock you ass up until the exercise was over. During this time, Castro's troops would start cutting down the tree line and accidentially blowing themselves up in the mine fields.

Also, two things never to do!!!!!

1. Don't get wasted on the weekend and decide to go for a walk outside of the living areas at night because after you past out drunk, then wake up the next day, you may find yourself in the center of a mine field.....true story, this happened to a crew Marines. In case it does happen, just stay were you are as the mines have shifted over the years and they don't really know the exact location. There will be a heilo that checks those areas daily. They will find you.

2. Don't get wasted at night and decide to go for a swim in the nude. A ship came in for ruff trade and several of the guys rented a pontoon boat, got drunk, went swimming and a large barracuda came by and bit off one of the guys Johnson. Yes, they evac'd him off the island before he bleed to death.....damn.

No trying to make your tour bad, just don't want you to make it bad by having too much fun and turns bad..
HollywoodQue is offline   Reply With Quote