Old 07-09-2014, 12:23 PM   #9
jsnake
Have My Own Room

First Name: Jake
Trading: (22)
Bolivar Army (Served With Honor)
jsnake will become famous soon enoughjsnake will become famous soon enough
Default Re: Cutter and Lighter recommendations

I am a XIKAR guy for everything. I have single, double, triple, and quad torches. Also have a XIKAR soft flame pipe lighter. I use the Xi3 cutter and one of their punches. Their stuff is all covered by a lifetime warranty and exchanges and customer service are great.

I have owned a few other cheap lighters and for some reason they all eventually quit even when using high quality butane. The nice thing is XIKAR has a wide variety at different price ranges. They make cheaper black regular cutters as well including a nice V cutter.

Most retailers will have various display lighters that you may be able to try out. Use a buddies and see what works best for you. I love torpedos so my Xi3 cutter is always handy for those. All other cigars I prefer to punch so I also have that handy. I generally carry a single torch with me at all times because it won't burn through butane as fast. I do like the dual and triple torches at home.

If you don't want to drop the cash on accessories someone may be willing to make a trade. I know anytime XIKAR has an event they have a nice discount. I got my Xi3 off cigarbid for cheap.
jsnake is offline   Reply With Quote