View Single Post
Old 02-11-2013, 05:02 PM   #52
AdamJoshua
Article 4 Free Inhabitant

First Name: The Other Adam
Trading: (40)
Bolivar Army (Served With Honor)
AdamJoshua has much to be proud ofAdamJoshua has much to be proud ofAdamJoshua has much to be proud ofAdamJoshua has much to be proud ofAdamJoshua has much to be proud ofAdamJoshua has much to be proud ofAdamJoshua has much to be proud ofAdamJoshua has much to be proud ofAdamJoshua has much to be proud ofAdamJoshua has much to be proud of
Default Re: First trip to the smoke shop, Hpw did I do?

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragnframe View Post
Man,I have been looking all over this forum, How do you guys ever remeber what you have, had,like,dont like? There are so many different ones My mind is spinning. I dont even remeber what I bought saturday! lol
Why do you think people have 1000s of sticks and it's called "the slope"? haha good luck with that brother! I suggest finding your own idiot, or just jot down what you like, as you smoke your pallet will change and you'll probably enjoy stronger sticks as you go, again smoke what you like and don't smoke what you don't like

My downfall was the SD herf and trying CCs for the first time, I'm all done, leave me behind, save yourself type of thing, but at least it really helped me find something I truly enjoy. The best thing about cigars is there is always another kind to try and experience, it's def a marathon not a sprint. (+2 for sports metaphor?)

Oh and read this thread and think about signing up!

http://www.cigarasylum.com/vb/showthread.php?t=46087
AdamJoshua is offline   Reply With Quote