View Single Post
Old 01-03-2017, 03:39 PM   #10
shilala
Dear Lord, Thank You.

First Name: Scott
Trading: (252)
Cuaba
shilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: New phone time, I need opinions...

I gotta agree with Jay, Darryl.
I'm stuck in the iphone loop. Mind ya, my 6 plus didn't last but a year.
I was in a bind and ran to the 6s plus which has been good to me.

I bought my daughter an s7 and it just came today.
The specs on the s7 blow my iphone out of the water by a blue mile. Just like the "pc or mac" argument, everything apple costs way more for a lot less.
This was okay with me because I LOVE iphones, and they used to stand behind everything 100%.
Not anymore. Problems? They tell you to pound your phone up your ass.

The android OS is stupid simple. Far more direct and allows much greater control over apps and the whole experience.

Personally, I'm all done with iphones and apple. Only because I'm familiar with the Android OS now from fixing everybody's phone and gutting FBI viruses off of them.

The main lure for me to the s7 is the camera, honestly.
Were all things equal, I'd stay with my iphones.
The expanded storage capability of the s7 is BOSS. This is supposed to be the last iteration with that capability, too. So it'd be a good jump.

That's about as muddy as I can make the waters for you, brother.
I do know where you can get a pristine 6s plus.