View Single Post
Old 02-24-2012, 12:12 PM   #17
shilala
Dear Lord, Thank You.

First Name: Scott
Trading: (252)
Cuaba
shilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The Official 2012 NFL Draft Talk Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stephen View Post
From everything I've read/heard, the problem isn't with his neck at this point, it's with his arm, or more specifically lack of arm strength, a byproduct of all the nerve damage suffered.
That makes good sense, but he does have another operation coming up to remove bone spurs that have formed in his neck.
I think he's due his 18 million come March 7th, I can't see that happening, no matter what. Irsay couldn't call himself a businessman if he paid up. I do see Peyton being stubborn enough to set up shop in Arizona and fail miserably. Hopefully he'll just see the light and pull the plug.
I'm guessing the Colts wouldn't have any claim to his merchandising after this is all done. I don't think Peyton will have any trouble pulling in 18 million this year doing whatever he chooses, or at least making more than enough to put food on the table.