Thread: iPhone 5
View Single Post
Old 02-28-2013, 09:59 AM   #354
shilala
Dear Lord, Thank You.

First Name: Scott
Trading: (252)
Cuaba
shilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: iPhone 5

Weeze just got me the iphone 5 for my birthday. I'd fully intended to stick with my 4 until it fell apart.
I got her the 5 back when it released, but she uses hers daily at work. She needed more storage space, too. Then we went through all the "need adapters and cords for everything in the world" crap and I just decided not to put myself through it.
I'll have to run to the AT&T store and get it activated so I can begin my adventure.

I am looking forward to using it, I'm always shocked at how nice Lisa's screen looks. I use mine all day and it'll be nice to look at that sexy display. The increased speed will be awesome, and I intend to use Siri until I figure out what it's good for.