View Single Post
Old 02-17-2011, 01:43 PM   #1
loki
H.A.T.E

Trading: (7)
Partagas
loki will become famous soon enoughloki will become famous soon enough
Default 262 Paradigm box press

This is my first time smoking this particular cigar and i'm normally wary of new, small companies as previous experience has shown that they are not worth the price. The specifics of this cigar:
Wrapper: Brazilian
Binder: Honduran
Filler: Seco, Ligero – Nicaragua
Cubito – Cuban Seed – Columbia
Strength: Medium to Full

pre light:
a little bit of a barnyard smell to it, nice smooth wrapper, little bit of tingle on the tongue when you touch the cut end to your tongue.

initial light to first 1/4 of the cigar:
no spice like I was expecting just smooth rich tobacco taste flooding your taste buds with a bit of an orange note on the finish to awaken your mouth. the draw is bang on, the ash holding nicely. On the inhale there is a wonderfully light flavor dancing around my mouth that I just can't place...it's bit of a sweet spice to it

second 1/4:
the cigar changed to earthy tobacco and coca tones now but still a lightness to the finish which is refreshing. just a faint hint of spice is starting to creep into the cigar, not enough to ruin it but enough to keep you entertained, to me the spice is a welcome visitor. the cigar has settled into a nice medium smoke

third 1/4:
i had to let the cigar sit for a few minutes because the manager of the shop i'm smoking at now and I needed to go on a snack run to the market up the street. The cigar came right back with the same flavors that i've been picking up throughout the cigar but with just a bit more spice then before.

fourth 1/4:
down to the last 2" or so now and this cigar is really good. It's never had a down turn to it, it's been flavorful and complex throughout. the same notes of coca and tobacco the entire time with a slight spice here and there Really a good cigar and I really enjoy it.

check out www.smoketherevolution.com for where to find them or order. i know I will be
loki is offline   Reply With Quote