View Single Post
Old 12-22-2011, 10:28 AM   #1
shilala
Dear Lord, Thank You.

First Name: Scott
Trading: (252)
Cuaba
shilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond repute
Default We Need A Lawyer. Any Brothers Here Work In Law?

Lisa and I talked this morning about a problem that's been hanging over our heads for a couple months now and we can't get it cleared up.
We're just finally at a point where we need to get a lawyer to get this all cleaned up, because we've had zero luck and have no reason to believe we're going to have any in the future.
Problem is, we don't know what kind of lawyer to hire. No clue.
If possible, I'd like to find one of my brothers here who is in law who can handle this mess. That'd be ideal. I'd feel safe knowing we have a true friend and someone we trust on our side.

It all goes to this thread.

A car dealer here used Lisa's name to procure a loan for another person. PNC Bank granted the loan and sent the payment book to Lisa. Then a late notice.
PNC Bank refuses to fix it, they say they have 90 days. Then a few days ago a PNC rep called and couldn't believe this had all been let go despite all our calls, fraud claim, police report, etc. She was calling right back. Still nothing.
Two weeks ago we went to the dealer who sold the car. They were aware of the mistake because the lady who bought the car came in and asked why she wasn't paying for the car. We left our info and they still have not contacted us.

Bottom line is that we just continue to be ignored, Lisa's credit is going down the tube, and we simply cannot get anyone at either place to take care of the matter, fix their mistakes, accept responsibility, nothing.

We're just at the end of our options and if we don't get someone who knows the law to clear this up for us, we are totally screwed.
It's a sh1tty situation, period.