View Single Post
Old 01-09-2019, 09:18 PM   #10
RevSmoke
Ain't Never Gonna Leave

First Name: Todd
Trading: (51)
HUpmann
RevSmoke has a brilliant futureRevSmoke has a brilliant futureRevSmoke has a brilliant futureRevSmoke has a brilliant futureRevSmoke has a brilliant futureRevSmoke has a brilliant futureRevSmoke has a brilliant futureRevSmoke has a brilliant futureRevSmoke has a brilliant futureRevSmoke has a brilliant futureRevSmoke has a brilliant future
Default Re: Want to Quit Cable

Quote:
Originally Posted by 14holestogie View Post
I'm going on three years without cable. I bought a good antenna and mounted it in my garage attic and haven't missed the $200/month cable bill.
I subscribe to Netflix, Hulu, and Amazon Prime for about $30/month and have yet to run out of programming.

I do miss the Golf Channel and other sports channels, but not enough to pay another $100/month.
I'm almost with Tim, do not do Hulu. I miss a few sporting things, but I get over it. I get about 20+ channels with the antenna and occasionally watch stuff on Netflix or Amazon Prime - my boys use our subscriptions to those more than we do.

It is all a attitude of choosing to live without certain things while saving money. I miss it less the longer I go without.

Peace of the Lord be with you.