View Single Post
Old 05-05-2012, 07:59 PM   #13
shark
Cigar Smokin' Patriot

First Name: Ron
Trading: (0)
Bolivar Army (Served With Honor)
shark is a glorious beacon of lightshark is a glorious beacon of lightshark is a glorious beacon of lightshark is a glorious beacon of lightshark is a glorious beacon of lightshark is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: My funny Southern California story !!

I'm sure some of you post here and on other cigar BB's while at work....I post at a few other cigar BB's other than this one, and yes, I do look in on them at times while on lunch break. Well, on one of them, a new person signed up, supposedly her boyfriend posted there frequently. The new person started posting quite a bit right off the bat, like she already knew everyone there, making some rather suggestive posts, etc. I get home from work and check on one of the threads "she" started and one of the mods posted that their IP addy matched the one my posts from work appeared under... I PM'ed him/her and put them on the spot, but of course they acted like they didn't know what I was talking about. Well, the next day they posted some more, but according to the owner of the cigar BB, each one of their posts on the second day was made under some sort of anonymous proxy. Yeah, I have a feeling someone at work was attempting to spy on what I was doing. F*&^% them.