View Single Post
Old 08-18-2010, 05:49 PM   #50
Subvet642
Bilge Rat

First Name: Darren
Trading: (13)
LFdC Navy (Served With Honor)
Subvet642 is a name known to allSubvet642 is a name known to allSubvet642 is a name known to allSubvet642 is a name known to allSubvet642 is a name known to allSubvet642 is a name known to all
Default Re: People never cease to amaze me

Quote:
Originally Posted by ggainey View Post
Also just for the record I am not picking on Massachusett's, but that's where family lives, and my experience in "The North" On the flip side I was also surprised how much the cigar smokers in the north are much more conservative than the average northerners. Also my personal observations, I don't have any empirical data to back any of this up. Oh yeah, I love all of you.
Hi Greg,

I'm not having an easy time trying to convey my views on this, so I'll try again:
I believe in the Second Amendment.
I believe in the Divine right to self defense.
I believe that we, as a society and as individuals, should look after our neighbors and all innocents. Bad guys can all fry.
I will risk my safety and life to protect innocent life.
I will not risk my safety or life to protect the PROPERTY of others, but I will do all I can up to that point.
As for Carlos' neighbors, all I'm saying is, they MAY OR MAY NOT be a-holes, but without KNOWING what they did, it's like judging a beauty contest in the dark.
I have been a sheepdog my whole adult life from my 4 years as a Torpedoman's Mate on a submarine playing tag with "Ivan" to my 22 years as a Security Officer. I have put myself in harm's way for others.

AND: