View Single Post
Old 08-09-2014, 10:24 PM   #14
RevSmoke
Ain't Never Gonna Leave

First Name: Todd
Trading: (51)
HUpmann
RevSmoke has a brilliant futureRevSmoke has a brilliant futureRevSmoke has a brilliant futureRevSmoke has a brilliant futureRevSmoke has a brilliant futureRevSmoke has a brilliant futureRevSmoke has a brilliant futureRevSmoke has a brilliant futureRevSmoke has a brilliant futureRevSmoke has a brilliant futureRevSmoke has a brilliant future
Default Re: First online purchase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Subvet642 View Post
5 Vegas is a solid marca, but only you can tell if you like them, which is the only thing that matters. You'll find a lot of reviews here if you poke around. If you read reviews of sticks you're familiar with and compare them with reviews of the Limatada, or what ever else you're curious about, it should help you get a sense of what you're looking at. That's what I do, anyway.

Oh BTW, Welcome aboard!
Absolutely! You need to find what you like, and that is all that matters. When you put a cigar in your mouth, it is your own tastes that you must satisfy - even if it is a grape Swisher.

Stick around here long enough and read enough posts, you will find out whose tastes are similar to your own. Their reviews will be the most valuable. But even then, you probably will not agree 100%, so it ultimately boils down to you liking your own cigars. I have good friend who lives nearby, he and I enjoy many of the same sticks - BUT - not everything I love does he like, nor do I like all the sticks he enjoys.

As to your purchase, I hope you enjoy them. They are a solid stick and have many followers who enjoy them.

Welcome to the Asylum!

Peace of the Lord be with you.