Gramps 4x's

First Name: Horatio Seymore Hiny
Trading: (8)
Bolivar
Blueface has disabled reputation
Default Re: Good News....Bad News....Dilemma

Quote:
Originally Posted by hotreds View Post
First off congratulations, and thank-you for your continuing service. Your post is proof positive that military families deserve high plaudits for what they need to endure- especially those with young children. They sacrifice greatly, too!

In all honesty, I think I'd go with the hand dealt me. It's going to be brutal no matter when it happens, might as well be sooner rather than later. Not an easy choice, I know!

Finally, know that you and your family are in my prayers, may God keep you safe, and may He watch over your family while you are so far away!
What Hugh said so very well.
Except, I would consider the option of postponing it for one simple reason and that is your wife.
She will need you at this time unless she has family to support her.
It is always such a great thing to be around to give her a break in between and help her out with the baby chores.
That said, it looks like either way, you are bound to miss something at some point. Getting it over sooner than later as Hugh suggests may be the way to go.

Either way, good luck with your decision and may God protect you and have you return home safe.