View Single Post
Old 01-04-2010, 06:01 PM   #105
TheRiddick
Non-believer

First Name: Greg
Trading: (7)
TheRiddick will become famous soon enoughTheRiddick will become famous soon enough
Default Re: Has anyone seen this Cohiba? Cohiba 40 Aniversario 1966-2006

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snake Hips View Post
@bobarian
Of course everything you said is true, but that wasn't what I or the others were saying. I was merely saying Cohibas have been made since 1966, which they have. The branding and public introduction don't have anything to do with it. Hence when the actual Cohiba 40th Aniversario (the Behike) was released.
So, if a car manufacturer makes a prototype that becomes an actual for sale model 20 years later, they can claim it has been produced since the beginning? Like I said, if you, or ANYONE ELSE, CUBA INCLUDED, can show me a PRODUCTION box, labels and all, prior to '80s, I will be the first one to admit they were made since 1966. One size, a Lancero, made per someone's personal request and given out as personal gifts, does not make a production cigar last time I checked. See Steve Saka and his Liga Privada (or whatever it is called) cigar line, should Drew Estates now claim the cigar has been in production since Steve smoked the first one?

History has been re-written before, plenty a time, too bad so few have regard for it.

Let's make it easy, SHOW me a Cohiba box with date stamp prior to '80s.

(JOKE):
A husband walks in on his wife in bed with a neighbor. His wife: Who are you going to believe, your loving wife or your lying eyes?

Very on theme for the topic, IMO.
TheRiddick is offline   Reply With Quote