MrsSledn
Still Watching My Back

First Name: Cathy
Trading: (0)
MrsSledn is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Call of Duty: Black Ops

Quote:
Originally Posted by kgoings View Post
So I just got CoD Black Ops. Question...in multiplayer...what are the first weapons you should buy? Any weapons you shouldnt waste your CoD points on??

I suck so it will be awhile before I can buy anything
Pretty much what Mario said. We all play together all the time. After playing with the people in your "core group," you'll learn in time what works and what doesn't. Doc, Sledn, Mario, myself, and the others we always play with, well we learn from each other what works. We have played together for so long now, that we just know what the other is going to do. It's nice!

As for guns... In the beginning, Sub machine... Use the MP5K. When you can, put rapid fire on it. I actually use that gun in later levels. I kick butt with it on the smaller maps. And it's good for your running class as it's the lightest sub machine gun. Once you get your Lightweight Pro and Marathon Pro, it's great. Once I level up enough, I get the AK74u. Put on Warload. Extended mag and silencer. Make another class with the AK74u with the grenade launcher. I do get the Kipiras at the end, but I never get to use it much. As for assualt rifles, I personally do not like the 3 round bursts with the M-16. I use it until I level up enough to get the Famas. I then go to the Galil. And stick with that until I get the Commando. I will occassionally use the AK47. As for the attachments, I get the extended mags and as for the sights, I rotate with them. I rarely use shotguns, light machine guns or the sniper rifles. I am a runner, so those guns do nothing for me and my game play. Pistols, Python when I can get it. Launchers... Another hit or miss. I LOVED the RPG in Modern Warefare. In Black Ops, not so much. I prefer the Strela although it's bulky. Practice throwing the tomahawk. You can throw it and pick it up if you have time, to reuse it. Get claymores when you save up 5000 coins.

Again, there are guns on Modern Warefare that I loved that don't mesh with Black Ops. You have to experiment to find what you like. I occassionally step in for Sledn and will fall in love with his set ups. I try them on my own and some don't work for me in the long run. Also, you can also play Combat first. You will learn the maps and there you can experiment with new weapons. You play with people on your friends list, but they are computerized.

Hope this helps! And if you ever play with Mario... Be careful he likes to join games mid way in and talk smack to you to let you know he's in the room. Also... he likes to flash bang, A LOT! LOL
MrsSledn is offline   Reply With Quote