Thread: Aeropress
View Single Post
Old 04-14-2010, 09:00 AM   #9
KenyanSandBoa
The Nightman Cometh...

First Name: Jim
Trading: (74)
Trinidad
KenyanSandBoa is a jewel in the roughKenyanSandBoa is a jewel in the roughKenyanSandBoa is a jewel in the rough
Default Re: Aeropress

Quote:
Originally Posted by slickster81 View Post
So far, no complaints about the Aeropress....have tried it with a couple different roasts, French, Espresso, and one medium roast Columbian, all turned out very acceptable, the most noteworthy thing is the smoothness of the brew.

On a humorous note, I work in a small company, about 420 employees, and 350 of them are women....yeah, fun....

So yesterday, I am making a double espresso with the Aero, and this woman asks what I am doing, so I explained it was an espresso press, she said "Looks like a breast pump", and I replied "How do you think I get the frothed milk for a Cappuccino"?

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenstogie View Post
The cost of them is $20-25. Not to much and filters are 3-4 for 350 of them as I recall.
Not bad at all. Have you noticed if any B&M retailers sell them? I figure it's a great way to get an espresso (granted no crema) for short money.