Just 6 days...

First Name: James
Trading: (0)
Partagas
FUEL is on a distinguished road
Default Re: "Breakfast Cigar" what is or do you have a breakfast or morning ci

Quote:
Originally Posted by 688sonarmen View Post
The cigar I want to taste every bit of, LFD Double Ligero, Opus X, strong CC. I have noticed lately that as the day goes on my taste buds get duller.
Hahaha nice! I remember when I was a rookie a guy at the club suggested a LFD DL Digger. I had it on an empty stomach. Damn near puked. It was my hazing as the new guy. So all week long, 7 days in a row I smoked that sucker just to prove I was "man enough" to get through it (hindsight is always 20/20 after all.) Since that week the LFD DL aren't even strong for me anymore. I get more of a buzz off the Camacho Triple Maduro (if it will stay lit) than a LFD DL. I really like Lito's cigars. We had plans to go to Big Smoke this year as we had vendor passes but as life happens, life happens but Lito and Jorge Padron were the two gentleman I was most excited to meet.

Ha! I still remember that first digger and how I was in like a medical experiment or in the movie "Armageddon" when they are meeting with the psychiatrists in that odd room and they pan back and see other Dr's piering in through the window. I felt like that.