Central Cali Cigar Crew

First Name: Chris
Trading: (35)
JL
falconman515 is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Xikar Xi3 or Palio cutter?

Quote:
Originally Posted by maconusmile View Post
Geez.. I have been eye balling Palio's for quite awhile. I used the cheap plastic cutters for years, then upgraded to a Xikar. That is all I have used for quite some time now, but since reading this thread I think I am gonna have to break down and buy a Palio. You guys sure do know how to get in my wallet lol...
Yep ... was in the Puff Chat and EVERYBODY said Palio hands down! I have had the Xikar Xi1 for a couple months and though it looked cool I wasnt a fan of large blades and the way you kind of had to palm it to cut instead of the regular old school thumb and middle finger action, plus I have read the Xikars are a bit rough when cutting the cap due the large blades and I have had a couple wrappers come apart after a cut which made me not to happy when trying to smoke and pull the wrapper apart even more..

I have since sold the Xikar on the forum to another brother and ordered the Palio Carbon Fiber from CBID for $32 shipped ... it will arrive this coming Thursday!

Hope I made the right choice ... if not it gives me a reason to use the palio as my car / travel cutter and search for something new.

It seems though after hearing everybody rave in the chat and this thread plus many other threads about this .... that the Palio is the clear cut choice for cutter among 2/3 of users if not more!

I will let you know what I think after it arrives.
falconman515 is offline   Reply With Quote