View Single Post
Old 10-10-2011, 08:48 AM   #27
Lonely Raven

Default Re: What cigar did you smoke today IV?

I was camping this weekend, so I tried several infused sticks since I was out with friends. My friends showed up with Swishers, and I put some Acids and Oliveros Apple Martini sticks in their hands...all enjoyed them much more than the cheap Swishers. Ugh those smelled like someone was smoking fruit rollups!

Friday I had an Oliveros Apple Martini, which was nice and sweet, but rolled too tight so it was like sucking through a phone book.

Saturday I broke out a Honey flavored stick I got at my local Binny's. But one smell out of the tube and I handed it off to someone who likes that sort of gummy sweet flavored stick. So I moved on to an ACID Cold Infusion Tea, which is a very long smoke to me. It was nice, mild, slightly sweet. Decent smoke.

Later Saturday night I followed up with an ACID Toast...which is exactly as the name describes...nice and slightly toasted flavor. But again, a bit too long of a smoke for me, so it got handed off to a friend who finished the second half of it, and really enjoyed it.

So far, every ACID I've had as been well rolled, easy to smoke, and not bad. But only the ACID One has really made my Must Buy Again list.