View Single Post
Old 10-18-2013, 11:55 AM   #4179
Will herf for food

First Name: Mike
Trading: (9)
VR
357 is a splendid one to behold357 is a splendid one to behold357 is a splendid one to behold357 is a splendid one to behold357 is a splendid one to behold357 is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: What's in your smoker?

I fogot to say thanks Bob; so Thank you! I knew their original claim that $2.99/lb was the net result of this sale wasn't some great bargain. I did the math and I ended up paying $1.59/lb. I think that's a good deal. I think I might start the smoke tonight. Not sure yet. I don't plan on brining them, just rub and smoke. No foil until they go into the cooler to rest. That's the plan anyway. I'm need to figure out if I can fit all 4 onto my top rack or if I need to put two on the bottom. Given the time it'll take to complete I know if I split them up, I'll likely need to rotate them so they cook evenly. Heck, I'm not even 100% positive there are 4. I haven't opened them up to know for sure yet.