View Single Post
Old 01-06-2009, 02:16 PM   #64
Da Klugs
Juan of 11

First Name: Dave
Trading: (8)
RA
Da Klugs has disabled reputation
Default Re: What would you do if...... (awesome content)

Quote:
Originally Posted by MajorCaptSilly View Post
Dave,

I see what you're saying. I know that not everyone can come up with timely and provocative subjects like cake, Jerry, sock drawers, nicknames, etc. I just feel the "awesome content' disclaimer has been a bit abused here. I have never in my history of posting to any forum or newsgroup played the "awesome content" card. My shtick is not for everyone. I feel that fewer than 27% of people would say that I have ever posted "awesome content" therefore, I do not ever wave the "awesome content" flag around my posts. When a youngster comes in and goes where I will not, it makes my a little upset. Thank you for understanding my position (missionary) and for your cheesy mustache.

MCS

Hot dogs cannot talk.
A sign that the Apocalypse is near....

Took the "credit card users" (daughters) to the bank to do some things today. We are in the branch managers office and she steps out. Get into a conversation about some of my organizational involvements and meetings this past weekend.

Oldest asks what my position is on the board....

I answer... it typically feels like doggie. Think it might be the first "reference" that I have ever used to either of them. Shock turned to giggles and then uncontrollable laughter. Might be an "evolutionary" turning point in our relationship, though not sure if it's a good one.

Apologies for the lack of awesomeness in this post.