View Single Post
Old 01-06-2009, 01:50 PM   #62
MajorCaptSilly
Sklee

First Name: Scott
Trading: (30)
Bolivar
MajorCaptSilly has disabled reputation
Default Re: What would you do if...... (awesome content)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Da Klugs View Post
Awww now don't go crushing a mans dreams. Not everyone is capable of awesome content. Some are more pedestrian in their thinking. Lacking the experience and occasionally the intellect to provide content which would measure up to the expected awesome standards here.

I view this thread as a cry for mentors who can provided examples of the path to "awesomeness". A deep rooted need, while unfocused or even understood by the OP, expressing itself through unintended but subliminally shouted, "show me the path".

Who does not long for a role model? And, what better role model then one of awesomeness?

We're here for ya s15!

Dave,

I see what you're saying. I know that not everyone can come up with timely and provocative subjects like cake, Jerry, sock drawers, nicknames, etc. I just feel the "awesome content' disclaimer has been a bit abused here. I have never in my history of posting to any forum or newsgroup played the "awesome content" card. My shtick is not for everyone. I feel that fewer than 27% of people would say that I have ever posted "awesome content" therefore, I do not ever wave the "awesome content" flag around my posts. When a youngster comes in and goes where I will not, it makes my a little upset. Thank you for understanding my position (missionary) and for your cheesy mustache.

MCS

Hot dogs cannot talk.
MajorCaptSilly is offline   Reply With Quote