View Single Post
Old 06-14-2011, 12:28 PM   #10
mariogolbee

Default Re: Board games / table top RPGs?

I've been playing a lot of Fluxx games since my daughter agreed to play Zombie Fluxx with me last year. I fell in love with the style of play and we now own I think 6 version of it and several promos.

After Zombie Fluxx I was able to get her into Zombies!!! She loves it and we now own 3 expansions for it.

I found the minis to Heroquest and Battle Masters in my garage, so I found the HTF components for both games, along with extra pieces. We played Battle Masters 3 times in a row when it cam in. Fun games. I'm hoping it prepares her for war games. So I ordered Battlelore (repurposed) and 4 of the 6 repurposed expansions. It looks and sounds like a great game and if any of you are interested you'd better move fast before it sells out like it did last time.

I used to play D&D and I'd love to again. I do occasionally play Castle Ravenloft with a small group. We've spoken of Talisman too, which is currently in print.

Now I want to play Settlers of Catan. I'm a sucker for a good game. I thought of starting a thread like this. Well done Alex.

P.S. I really want to get my hands on Small World and some Heroscape sets as well. They both look like loads of fun. After checking out Boardgamegeek.com I want everything.