View Single Post
Old 04-14-2011, 07:53 AM   #84
neoflex
I'm nuts for the place

First Name: John
Trading: (32)
RA
neoflex is just really niceneoflex is just really niceneoflex is just really niceneoflex is just really niceneoflex is just really nice
Default Re: Tatuaje Saints & Sinners club

Quote:
Originally Posted by twenty5 View Post
Sinners exclusives) plus a hat and shirt.. Cant beat that IMHO. Why bash Pete for introducing something to keep the cigar world exciting?
Do you have a link with the sampler mentioned as being fact? I think a portion of us myself included were just disappointed buy the e-mail that was released that didn't mention anything about receiving any kind of hard goods in return for joining. The only thing mentioned was the access to discounts, exclusive releases etc. If the sampler is in fact going to be sent in return I have no problems forking over the $150 to join but if it's just what was mentioned in the e-mail released yesterday than I myself will take a pass and I think that is where some of the groups displeasure came from IMHO. A few guys have mentioned a sampler being sent with membership but it was not mentioned in the slightest in the e-mail regarding the membership.