View Single Post
Old 11-26-2021, 12:58 PM   #1
bruceolee
King of Rants

First Name: Jason
Trading: (1)
Bolivar
bruceolee is a jewel in the roughbruceolee is a jewel in the roughbruceolee is a jewel in the roughbruceolee is a jewel in the rough
Default Support your local B&M

I'm not talking about your local vape shop that carries the odd opus X in their glass case "humidor". They mostly carry macanudo"s because tony soprano told them so. Your local tobacconist or in my case my local sommelier (yes he's that fancy) will eventually get to know you and what your palate is geared to enjoy and will be able to help make different suggestions and maybe, just maybe open up your horizons a little bit. My local guy casey (i assume he's a guy, i didn't ask him his pronouns ) was able to help me today whereas buying online wouldn't allow for this type of relationship. We enjoy our cigar culture not only for the cigars but also the relationships we make. I'd assume if we all lived within 5 miles of each other that we'd be meeting up all the time to enjoy and share out "little" hobby. Buying online has a lot of upside in terms of deals plus some of us do not live near to a local cigar shop. I'm just saying that if you do have a decent cigar shop in your area that when you can to support your local B&M and build relationships with them. I guess i'm just old school that way. Anyways, have a great and blessed day!