View Single Post
Old 04-08-2010, 08:18 AM   #40
mosesbotbol
That's a Corgi

First Name: Moses
Trading: (6)
Punch
mosesbotbol is a jewel in the roughmosesbotbol is a jewel in the roughmosesbotbol is a jewel in the rough
Default Re: iPhone Sucks and Apple are Bastards

Quote:
Originally Posted by King James View Post
I think the iPad may end up surprising you, Moses.... maybe not enough to go out and get one, but its use as an ebook reader alone is pretty impressive if you ever get hands-on with one.

And I'm not sure which microsoft product is better, the iPad sold some 500,000 I think in the first couple days so there has to be something to offer there
If Apple said to jump of a bridge, how many would do it first couple of days? Their loyalty is seen as a negative to Wozniak (sp). He feels their blind brand loyalty may hurt their innovation in the end. I read that a few months ago in an interview.

Quote:
Originally Posted by replicant_argent View Post
That being said, I like Motorola phones, usually, although I do not currently have one, and have gotten a crappy one here and there. Life goes on.
Motorola phones are durable and I like that. They were also the most innovative brand at times, but have slipped off. My Razor had problems with alphabetizing names and no one had an answer for that. I go back to my Razor when each iPhone dies. I would consider an Motorola product for sure.