View Single Post
Old 04-08-2010, 06:34 AM   #27
mosesbotbol
That's a Corgi

First Name: Moses
Trading: (6)
Punch
mosesbotbol is a jewel in the roughmosesbotbol is a jewel in the roughmosesbotbol is a jewel in the rough
Default Re: iPhone Sucks and Apple are Bastards

Quote:
Originally Posted by macpappy View Post
Sigh.
Another bash Apple thread.

The Iphone you bought was a lemon. It happens. Other people have them and use them and don't have the problem.

I don't like Microsoft as much as you guys don't like Apple.

And that being said, I have a Blackberry through T-Mobile.
This is my 3rd iPhone, I did not mention that. The other two broke within the warranty period. In the end, all 3 were lemons.

It's not that I dislike Apple so much as disliking the cult of personality the fans have of it. Apple will make something as simple as a headphone jack proprietary and Apple fans see that as a "feature". They'll bash how Microsoft writes software yet iTunes has a new version every month. Why couldn't Apple get right after 20th revision? Apple comes out with a device that is little to offer (iPad) than their Merlin and people are waiting in line for it. Microsoft has had similar (better) products for years in this space.

My cousin did tier 2 support for Apple and you should hear his disgust for Apple and their culture. Previous to working for them, he was an Apple proponent.