View Single Post
Old 02-23-2022, 02:00 PM   #1
bruceolee
King of Rants

First Name: Jason
Trading: (1)
Bolivar
bruceolee is a jewel in the roughbruceolee is a jewel in the roughbruceolee is a jewel in the roughbruceolee is a jewel in the rough
Default The good old days

Do you remember the good old days when all you ever thought you'd need was a HUGE 25-50ct humidor? Then somebody mentioned the R-word in a cuban cigar topic at CS and off to the races you went! I remember those days scrambling to get humidors off of eBay (not a good idea) and hoping i could season them before my shipments arrived. Looking at ST Dupont lighters in a display like a child at an old storefront during Christmas looking at all the newest toys. it's the only hobby akin to adolescence especially when every other day is almost Christmas with the new packages arriving.

In all seriousness Getting back into cigars has been a true blessing to me and not just for the collecting aspect which is fun. It's also the easing of the mind and spirit it brings. It helps with my pain and other areas as well. God has truly blessed me in this and I am just so grateful. Tomorrow is my birthday (44) and a year ago i felt like an old man but thanks to God blessing me with good doctors and good friends here I don't feel so old anymore. Thank you all for being so nice to me and welcoming me back. I pray this next year will be a banner year for us all. God bless you all!